Loop Powered Isolator ELIT93-SI
The ELIT93-SI has an intrinsically safe output: this is associated equipment to be placed in a safe area or ATEX/IECEx area 2.
ELIT93-SI loop isolator self-powered by the input signal can isolate a 4-20 Ma DC current into an Intrinsically safe signal.
It solves common point problems that can appear on the measure loops and reduces the rejection of disturbances induced in the cables.
1-CHANNEL SELF-POWERED LOOP ISOLATOR, ATEX IS OUTPUT
- Certification ATEX CE 0344 Ex II (1) GD [Ex ia] IIC and [Ex iaD]
- Self-powered by the input signal
- Class 0.2
- Response time < 3 ms
- Galvanic isolation between input/output: 3.8 kV 50 Hz 1 mn
- Removable terminal blocks
- Dimensions: 75 x 22.5 x 120 mm
- For DIN rail mounting
DATASHEET (pdf) | MANUAL (pdf) |