µTACv500 PB – TRMS signal transmitter for all types of AC networks Profibus output
The µTACv500 PB programmable signal transmitters are specially designed to measure, control and transmit all AC electrical network parameters: voltage, current, power, energy, frequency, etc.
Easily configurable by SlimSet PC software via a standard USB/µUSB cable or a touch screen LCD panel.
Suitable for disturbed power systems, TRMS measures true efficiency.
- For all types of AC power systems
- Fully programmable (CT, TP, …)
- Inputs : In = 1 and 5A Un = 100/190/440/600 V
- Cycle time: 40 ms
- Galvanic isolation : E / S / ALIM. 3kV – 50 Hz
- 32 measurable parameters
- Profibus output
- Universal power supply: 20 to 250 vac and 21.5 to 250 vdc
- Size: 45.2*119*122 mm
- DIN rail mounting
- 5 analogue outputs
- 3 relay outputs
- RS485 digital output
- Ethernet output (Modbus TCP)
- Harmonic analysis
- Logic input
- Profinet output