WHO WE ARE ?
ARDETEM SFERE is a French company specialising in the R&D and manufacturing of electronic modules for the measurement and control of industrial processes and electrical networks.
ARDETEM SFERE also stands for the know-how of a constructor, a team of specialists, engineers and technicians, motivated by research and innovation.
Some things in this world can not be measured. For all the rest, consult with ARDETEM SFERE.
ARDETEM, a company created in Lyon, France, in 1987, became one of the leaders of electrical measurement, management of energies and study of the quality of electrical networks.
Recognized for its accuracy and reliability, SFERE as a company is permanently innovating in the field of measurement and industrial process control. SFERE is the company who invented the first programmable converter, the CVP400, in the 80’s.
- All our products are made in France
- Two sales offices: POLAND and CHINA
- Distribution network extending over 32 countries in the 5 continents
- A sales team always attentive to the needs of our clients
- A R&D office with experienced engineers and technicians
- A competitive production tool (MSC technology)
Date of last modification: 8 January 2019