Acoustic Sensor TBV7-E
The TBV7-E transmitter is specially designed to be associated with the MECASON® acoustic signature sensor to ensure the vibration monitoring of industrial machines.
This allows to ensure the preventive maintenance of the machines, lengthen their life, secure the production, and improve the safety of the staff.
- Monitoring of bearings on rotating machines, hydraulic turbines, compressors, fans, mills, mechanical lifts,
- centrifugal pumps, etc.
- Monitoring of the flow in a pipe.
- Embedded web server allowing the total configuration of the device as well as the visualization of all the data (measurements, output states, third of octaves…)
- LCD touchscreen micro-console provided on the front panel for local display of measurements
- Acquisition of the data from the MECASON sensor.
- Accurate analysis of the signal by measuring THD (total harmonic distortion) and by third of octaves (27) from 25 to 12700 Hz.
- Possibility to set different alarm thresholds on THD and/or on all thirds of octaves and to report the information on 2 relay outputs
- 3 modes of acoustic signature recording: manual, single self-learning, multiple self-learning fully configurable.
- Storage of reference acoustic signatures with the possibility of listening to them at any time remotely via Ethernet.
- Universal power supply: 20 to 250 Vac and 20 to 250 Vdc
- For DIN rail mounting
DATASHEET (pdf) | MANUAL (pdf) |