Pulse Concentrator TNC
The TNC is a fully programmable pulse concentrator that enables direct visualising of power draws in KWh and the number of pulses received.
These data are then sent on to a PC via the MODBUS/JBUS RS 485 isolated data link.
- Pulse centralisation to a supervision system
- Counting of surges (e.g.: starting of gensets etc…)
Watching of power draw
- 1 to 8 inputs: relay contacts, open collector, TTL level
- Display: on 7 red digits
- Digital data link RS485/422, MODBUS / JBUS
- 1 pulse output: re-copying of the totalling (1 NO-NC)
- Saving of the totalling
- Galvanic isolation: 2kV – 50Hz / 1mn
- Dimensions of the housing: 71x90x58 mm
- Removable screw terminal blocks
- For DIN rail mounting