Recording Concentrator µLOG 100
The µLOG 100 is a recording concentrator that can be associated with many kinds of applications.
It is equipped in input with a RS 485 serial port, which allows centralising and recording up to 32 instruments, with a RS 485 output to unload the recorded data for exploitation on a standard format.
- Input: RS 485
- 32 slaves max.
- 2 recording modes: paced or with external logic input
- Storage capacity: 2 Mbytes
- Output: RS 485 communications
- 2 relay outputs: memory capacity exceeding / setpoint
- Isolation: Input / Output / Supply: 2kV eff.
- Removable screw terminals
- Housing: 22.5x75x120mm
- For DIN rail mounting
- Programmable with provided software