Signal Converter TPI 401
Replaced by the new model TPIv 401 | µCv 3011 !!
The TPI 401 is a programmable signal converter, standard fitted with a simulation function of the input measure.
Easy programmable on the front face with the micro-console or via SuperVision PC software.
- Universal input: mA,mV,V,TC,PT100,resistance,…
- Bidirectional current and voltage input up to +/- 300 V dc
- Accuracy: 0.1%
- Scale factor programmable
- Supply for 2-wire sensor
- Isolated analog output: voltage or current
- For DIN rail mounting
- Programmable by software or µconsole (optional)
- Universal power supply: 20 to 270 vac and 20 to 300 vdc