DGN185 U > Two-Colour Digital Panel Meter Process Input 5 Digits
The DGN185 U Two-Colour Digital Panel Meter Bidirectional Process Input is a high-precision programmable unit with IP65 front protection.
Each unit is equipped with a 14mm high two-colour 5-digit display, the brightness of which makes it ideal for use in industrial control rooms.
The extra thin front panel makes it easy to fit into cabinet fronts.
It can be used to display, control and transmit data of any measurable magnitude.
Two display versions are available: a two-colour red and white display or a two-colour red and green display.
Easily programmable from the front panel via a 5-key keypad or SlimSET software using a standard μUSB cable (optional)
Features & Benefits
- Programmable integration index
- Sensor or line break detection
- Input overrange
- Scale shift (slope and offset)
- Brightness adjustment
- Quick display
- Simulation function
- Display colour change
- Access code
- Display: -10000 / +100000 points (5 digits)
- Electroluminescent in red and green or red and white, to be specified at time of order
- Display format 48 x 96 mm
- IP65 front panel
- Bidirectional input: mA / mV / V
- Accuracy class: 0.1
- Programmable scaling factor
- Special linearisation
- 2/3-wire sensor supply
- Front panel or software programmable
- Universal power supply 20 to 250 VAC and 20 to 250 VDC
- LVD Directive 2014/35/UE……… EN 61010-1
- EMC Directive 2014/30/EU……… EN 61326-1
- ROHS Directive 2011/65/EU