AVTNv – Voltage/Current Transmitter
The AVTNv is an AC current or voltage input transmitter that accepts a non-standard signal and converts it to a standardised isolated output signal – voltage 0/10V or current 0-4/20mA – active or passive.
- Plug-in connectors for screw connection.
- Internal selection of input and output ratings by jumpers, accessible from behind the front panel.
- 5Aac current input secured by a flanged connector
- Input: 0-5A AC
- Output: 4/20mA
- Isolation: Input / Output / Power supply: 3kV rms
- Accuracy class: < 0.3%.
- Housing: 22.5x75x120mm
- For DIN rail mounting
- Power supply: 20 to 270 vac and 20 to 300 Vdc
- Offset or inverted scales.
- Bidirectional inputs.
- Bidirectional voltage output ±10V. Rc>1kΩ
- Bidirectional current output ±20mA. Rc<320
- Passive current output 0-4/20mA U:30V max.
- Standard response time: 200ms. Short response time option from 7ms to 200ms. Long response time option from 200ms to 30s
- HI version: High isolation 5kV