Electrical Network Analyzer PECA 17
The PECA 17 network analyzers are specially designed for the measurement, the control and display of all the parameters of AC electrical networks: single and mesh voltages, line currents, active, reactive and apparent powers, frequency, cosine per phase and total; leak current, active energies
IN, OUT and reactive.
Easy programmable on the front face or PC software.
ELECTRICAL NETWORK ANALYZER OUT: 2x RS485 POWER SUPPLY: 230VAC
- Current input: 1A and 5 A AC
- Voltage input: 150 V and 500 V AC
- For all network types
- 3 displays of 3 digits each
- 28 measurable parameters: 3U, 3V, 3I, cos, f, F, P, Q, S, E…
- 2 digital outputs RS 485 Modbus/Jbus communications
- Format: 96x96mm