Signal Conditioner TPAv 401
The TPAv 401 is a signal conditioner with a display.
Equipped with simulation mode that allows validating the configuration or the installation.
Easy programming on the front face with micro-console or SlimSet PC Software.
PROGRAMMABLE SIGNAL CONDITIONER, UNIVERSAL INPUT AND POWER SUPPLY, ANALOG OUTPUT, WITH DISPLAY AND PROGRAMMING ON FRONT FACE
- Universal input: mA,mV,V,TC,PT100,resistance,…
- Bidirectional current and voltage input up to +/-270 VDC
- Accuracy: 0.1%
- Typical response time: 150 ms
- Scale factor programmable
- Supply for 2-wire sensor
- Analog output
- For DIN rail mounting
- Programmable by software or tactile µconsole (optional)
- Universal power supply: 20 to 270 vac and 20 to 300 vdc