Signal Conditioner TPIv 451
The TPIv 451 is a programmable signal conditioner, standard fitted with a simulation mode that allows validation of the configuration or installation.
Readily programmable on the front face with the LCD touchscreen micro-console or via SlimSet PC software.
- Universal input: mA,mV,V,TC,PT100,resistance,…
- Bidirectional current and voltage input up to +/-270 VDC
- Accuracy: 0.1%
- Typical response time: 150 ms
- Scale factor programmable
- Supply for 2-wire sensor
- 2 isolated analog outputs: voltage or current (active/passive)
- For DIN rail mounting
- Programmable by software or tactile µconsole (optional)
- Universal power supply: 20 to 270 vac and 20 to 300 vdc