Signal Isolator TPIv 5882
The TPIv 5882 is a highly reliable isolation controller designed for the monitoring of AC voltage networks.
Galvanic partition between measure circuit, auxiliary voltage and output contacts.
- Single or 3-phase AC networks 0 to 550 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz to 10 kHz
- Earth default alarm setpoint adjustable from 5 to 100 kOhms
- Control operational even when the network is off tension
- Default recording with automatic or manual zero reset
- Default simulation with the push button TEST
- Outputs: 2 change-over contacts FOR ALARM OR PRE-ALARM
- Universal power supply: 20 to 270 Vac and 20 to 300 Vdc