Electrical Network Transducer TRM3 TA
The TRM3 TA is an isolated measure transducer that converts parameters from AC electrical networks of any kind of shape: wave train, phase angle, syncopate… for single or 3 phase loads supplied by thyristor gradators.
Measurement in true RMS values of deformed signals for all types of electrical networks, wave train & phase angle.
Fully programmable by PC software.
ELECTRICAL MEASURE TRANSMITTER WAVE TRAIN PHASE ANGLE
- For all types of AC electrical networks
- For signals in wave train or phase angle
- Fully programmable (CT, VT, … programmable)
- Input: In = 1 and 5A ; Un = 150 / 500Vac
- Response time: 120ms
- Galvanic isolation: IN/OUT/SUPPLY: 2kV
- Measures: U,V, I,cos,f,P, Q,S,E act., E react. …
- Isolated digital output RS485 Modbus communications
- Mini format: 48x96x112 mm
- For DIN rail mounting