TRMv2 A > TRMS Digital Measurement Transmitter for single-phase or three-phase balanced networks analogue output
The TRMS Digital Measurement Transmitters for single-phase or three-phase balanced networks analogue output TRMv2 A series are specially designed for measurement, control and transmission of all the parameters from AC electrical networks: voltage, current, power, energy, frequency, etc…
Easy configurable by the PC software SlimSet via a standard USB/µUSB cable or tactile LCD micro console.
Suitable for disturbed electrical networks, True RMS measurement.
- For single or 3-phase balanced 3/4 wire electrical networks
- Fully programmable (CT, VT, … programmable)
- Input: In = 1 and 5A ; Un = 100/190/440/600 Vac
- Cycle time: 40 ms
- Galvanic partition: IN / OUT / SUPPLY: 3kV
- 16 measurable parameters
- 1 analog output (mA)
- Universal power supply: 20 to 250 vac and 21.5 to 250 vdc
- Mini format: 48x96mm Depth: 112mm ;
- For DIN rail mounting