µTACv200 > True RMS Digital Measurement Transmitter for single or three-phase balanced networks
The µTACv200 programmable True RMS Digital Measurement Transmitter for single-phase or three-phase balanced networks is specially designed for measuring, controlling and transmitting all the parameters of alternating electrical networks: voltage, current, power, energy, frequency, etc.
Easy configurable by the PC software SlimSet via a standard USB/µUSB cable
or tactile LCD micro-console.
Suitable for disturbed electrical networks, true RMS measurement.
DIGITAL MEASURE TRANSMITTER, UNIVERSAL POWER SUPPLY
- For single or 3-phase balanced 3/4 wire electrical networks
- Fully programmable (CT, VT, … programmable)
- Input: In = 1 and 5A ; Un = 100/190/440/600 Vac
- Cycle time: 40 ms
- Galvanic partition: IN / OUT / SUPPLY: 3kV
- 16 measurable parameters
- Universal power supply: 20 to 250 vac and 21.5 to 250 vdc
- Mini format: 48x96mm Depth: 112mm ;
- For DIN rail mounting