Signal Transmitter TRM 1
Replaced by the new model TRMv 2 | µTACv 200!!
The TRM1 is a measuring transmitter for the control and display of all the parameters of AC electrical networks.
Easy programmable by micro console or PC software
- For single or 3-phase balanced 3/4 wire networks
- U input: 150 V and 500 V AC
- I input: 1.2 A and 6 A AC
- Scale and CT/VT ratios programmable
- Cycle time: 55 ms
- Measure: U, I, P, E, F, CosPhi.
- An isolated analog output in mA
- Galvanic isolation: IN/OUT/SUPPLY: 2kV
- For DIN rail mounting