RS 232/RS 485 Isolated Converter IT 232
The IT 232 isolated converter allows a computer equipped with a RS 232 connection to dialogue with systems provided with a RS 485 Interface.
Up to 32 transmitters/receivers can be addressed, while guaranteeing a 2500 v galvanic partition between the RS 485 network and the RS 232 interface.
Simple and friendly validation of a transmission on the RS 485 line is managed either by the RTS signal of the RS 232 interface or automatically at each transmission.
- RS485 isolation at 2500V – 50Hz – 1 min.
- Max. flow 120 kbits/sec.
- With integrated end of the line and polarization resistors
- For MODBUS and PROFIBUS networks
- Transmission and receipt witness lights
- For DIN rail mounting
- Format: 22,5 x 75 mm Depth: 120mm
DATASHEET (pdf) | MANUAL (pdf) |