Signal Transmitter µTAC 200
The µTAC 200 are specially designed to measure, control and transmit all the parameters of AC electrical networks: voltage, current, power, energy, frequency, etc…
Easy programming by micro-console on the front face or McVision PC software.
True RMS measurement
ELECTRICAL MEASURE TRANSMITTER UNIVERSAL POWER SUPPLY
- For single or 3-phase balanced 3/4 wire networks
- U input: 175 V and 600 V AC
- I input: 1 A and 5 A AC
- Scale and CT/VT ratios programmable
- Cycle time: 40 ms
- Measure: U, I, P, E, F, CosPhi .
- 2 isolated analog outputs in mA
- Galvanic isolation: IN/OUT/SUPPLY: 2kV
- Universal power supply: 20 to 270 vac and 20 to 300 vdc
- For DIN rail mounting